Getting Philippine Visa
Working Visa (9g)
- This is the most popular visa. It is valid for 1 year and extendable up to 3 years.
- We process visa for you together with the establishment of your company.
- Visa can also be acquired upon registration of shop name for single proprietorship under the name of your Filipino spouse.
|PEZA||1y w/AEP||1y wo/AEP|
Special Resident Retiree Visa (SRRV)
- This is a visa to be issued by Bureau of Immigration under Philippine Retirement Authority (PRA)?fs retirement program for foreigners and former Filipino citizens. Under this program, SRRV entitles its holder to make multiple entries to the country and given permanent resident status. It also allows holder to work in the Philippines.
- SRRV can be applied with conditions enumerated below. Filing fee of your application to PRA is 1,400 US Dollars per person while our assistance fee for visa acquisition is 10,000 pesos per person.
- Applicant who is at the age between 35 and 49 shall maintain a balance of 50,000 US Dollars in time deposit account
- Applicant who is at the age of 50 and older shall maintain a balance of 20,000 US Dollars in time deposit account
- Applicant who is at the age of 50 and older and has a proof of beneficiary for the pension amounted to more than 800 US Dollars a month shall maintain a balance of 10,000 US Dollars in time deposit account
Marriage Visa (13a)
- SVEG - Special Visa for Employment Generation
- Visa that shall be issued to a foreign national who hires at least 10 Filipino employees
International Marriage Spouse Visa
- We provide assistance in acquiring visa to stay in Japan for Filipino who got married to Japanese in the Philippines.
Make arrangement for your wedding ceremony and reception
Acquire authentication from Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) (with red ribbon attached) (Express processing service is also available)
Acknowledgement and acquisition of nationality for your child
- Facilitate DNA Test
- Support in acquiring documents to verify dual citizenship of your child in the Philippines
- Provide solutions for correcting overstay status in the Philippines
- Provide support for the acknowledgement and acquisition of citizenship for your child in the Philippines